Friday, April 20, 2012

Google is a sneaky bitch

At work today, Caity and I were gchatting like normal, when Google decided to play a very mean trick on us. At approximately 10AM, I stopped receving IM's from Caity. It happens sometimes, she is at an actual job, so I proceeded to send her random IM's for the next 2ish hours. Around 12, Cate texted me.

Caity: Why do you hate me
Alex: UMM, I've been messaging you with no response since like 11:30!! Why do YOU hate ME??
Caity: False! I've been doing that to YOU!
Alex: I think google may be playing a cruel joke on us...
So I investigated.

Here's the conversation from my POV:
Alex:  omg i was going to say he looks like Old Aslan
Caity:  hahaha
            he is!
            pretty
Sent at 9:52 AM
Alex:  UGH
           okay
           gross, i hate deadlines
Sent at 11:01 AM
           Feels Good at First - Train
           that ones from the new album and i like it
Sent at 11:51 AM
           Oh I like this one too
           Bruises
           Oh I like this one too, "SIng Together:
Sent at 12:04 PM


And HERE's the conversation that was actually happening:
Alex:  omg i was going to say he looks like Old Aslan
Caity:  hahaha
            he is!
            pretty
Sent at 9:52 AM
Caity:  I'm pretty sure the people here think I'm psycho
            they come in to the room pretty often to take chairs for other meetings
            and when they bring them back they call them "my friends"
            because no one is ever in here with me
            so I get lonesome
            the chairs are my only company
Sent at 10:24 AM
Caity:  why is ann hathway in les mis?!
            I'm pissed
            I hate her
Sent at 10:27 AM
Caity:  WHERE ARE YOU
            TALK TO  ME
            I'M BORED
            DYINGGGG
Sent at 10:39 AM
Caity:  I think I'm gonna go to Nordstrom Rack after work...
            My new deodorant smells good
            WHERE ARE YOU
Sent at 10:47 AM
Caity:  you suck
            http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/omg-malfoy-you-act-live-i-even-care.jpg
Sent at 10:56 AM
Alex:  UGH
           okay
           gross, i hate deadlines
Caity:  FINALLY
            GEEZ
Sent at 11:01 AM
Caity:  why am I looking at bikinis on Nordstrom.com?
            I super like this one http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/seafolly-bikini-top-bottoms/3280768?origin=category&resultback=6498
            aallleeexxxxx
Sent at 11:13 AM
Caity:  you're killing me
             i bought candy from the store yesterday and forgot to bring some to work
            buhuhu
            http://i.imgur.com/UuVQe.gif
Sent at 11:20 AM
Caity:  http://i.imgur.com/MMpco.jpg
            you're no use to me
Sent at 11:31 AM
Caity:  I can't believe you're just... NOT talking to me
Sent at 11:45 AM
Alex:  Feels Good at First - Train
           that ones from the new album and i like it
Caity:  AGGHHH
            are you going to be my friend now?!
Sent at 11:51 AM
Alex:  Oh I like this one too
           Bruises
Caity:  AALLEEEXXXX
            WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEEE
            yep
            dying
            I hope you're happy
Sent at 12:00 PM
Caity:  I love modcloth but their swimsuits are terribly unflattering
Alex:  Oh I like this one too, "SIng Together:
Caity:  I'm going to kill you.

Google, you little bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing I don't look completely pathetic and friend-less. OH WAIT. Yes I do. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete